Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Week 3/Day 3

Today was a mellow day versus any other typical workout day. Wednesdays are my off days from the gym, but I still continue to work on Insanity. Even though I did not hit the gym today, I still had quite a workout.
My workout is as follows:


-Insanity Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs circuit.



My meals today are below:

M1: 1 whole egg cooked over easy on whole grain toast (1), large orange.

M2: (post-Insanity): Chocolate peanut butter protein shake. 1 scoop Xtreme chocolate peanut butter whey protein, 1/2 cup water, 1/2 cup skim milk, crushed ice.
M3: Mixed greens with 1tbsp sliced almonds, cut cooked chicken sausage, handful carrots, dressing on side. 

M4: 1 sliced gala apple and 1tbsp natural peanut butter.
M5: Baked chicken breast with cooked vegetables and 1/2 cup brown rice.
M6: Peanut butter protein cookie (recipe below)


I'm still working toward my goal of consuming more water and I know I can always add more water but I've never been the type to always drink water or anything. I've had to teach myself to drink water with my meals especially in the morning with breakfast.

I got bored this evening and found a recipe I wanted to try. Here's the recipe:

1 1/2 scoops of whey protein (vanilla or chocolate, I used vanilla)
1/2 tsp of vanilla extract
1 whole egg
1 1/2 cups of natural peanut butter
1tsp of baking soda
1/2 cup of wheat flour

- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Blend egg and then mix all ingredients together. Roll into balls and place on cookie sheet.
Bake 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment