Thursday, June 28, 2012

Week 3/ Day 4


Today was more focused on steady cardio and Cardio Recovery with Insanity. The Insanity program is working really well. I give it my all and even though it's only been a little over 3 weeks, it feels like I can already see some results, especially in my stomach. Thursday's workout is listed below:


Workout:

-20 minutes of quality stretching.
-40 minutes of arms, chest and back weight and resistance training
-Ran 4 miles on treadmill ranging from 0%-5% incline with speed ranging from 6-6.8mph
-Insanity Cardio Recovery



Along with my workouts for today my meals are also listed below:

-M1:3/4 cup Cherrios, 1 cup skim milk, 1/2 bananna, 3 large sliced strawberries.
-M2:(post workout): Chocolate protein shake. 1 scoop Xtreme chocolate whey protein, 1/2 cup water, 1/2 cup skim milk, crushed ice.
-M3:Mixed greens salad with cooked chicken sausage, 1Tbsp sliced almonds, handful of carrots, Laughing Cow low fat Swiss cheese wedge, dressing on side.
-M4:(post Insanity): 2/3 cup plain Greek yogurt, 1Tbsp chocolate whey protein mixed with sliced 1/2 banana, 2 sliced strawberries, 1Tbsp whole grain oats.
-M5:Chicken soft taco with cooked veggies. 2 chicken tenderloins cooked with yellow and orange bell pepper, onion, lime juice in whole grain tortilla and salsa.
-M6:Peanut butter protein cookie (recipe on previous post)

I have decided that I will post at least one meal of mine that I have consumed today to give anyone meal ideas. Below is a picture of my lunch of the mixed greens salad and cut chicken sausage:


Lunch: Chicken Sausage salad on mixed greens




Upon doing some further research about exercise & meal ideas, I've come across a very interesting article that I found useful and I'm hoping others can find useful especially if you have either hit a plateau in your fitness regime, or looking to start, these informative and simple ways can become beneficial to anyone :)

 61 Easy Ways To Lose Weight


Happy Thursday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment