Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Week 4/Day 3

With the holiday today, I was still able to manage to complete my Wednesday workout! I did have a few cheats today but I'm okay with that. My workout is listed below:




-Insanity Plyometric Cardio Circuit.


Below is a meal list for today:
M1: 3 scrambled egg white burrito with whole grain tortilla and green chili with handful of green grapes and blackberries.
M2: (post Insanity): Whey Up grape drink. It's only 90 cals for 16oz bottle and comes in 3 flavors and at least 20g of protein and no sugar.
M3: Mixed greens turkey salad with handful of carrots, sliced turkey breast, Laughing Cow Swiss cheese wedge with dressing on the side.
M4: Mixed greens chicken taco salad. 2 cooked and sliced skinless chicken tenderloins, 2tbsp shreeded low fat cheese, 2tbsp salsa, green onions, white onions, lime juice, pepper and hint of green chili with smashed whole grain tortilla chips.
M5: 2 chocolate protein cookies.


-Usually I eat 6 meals a day, but today I made homemade chocolate chip cookies for my husband and I did have 2 plus some zebra caramel popcorn. I think that's enough sweets for today.


Off to enjoy some fireworks & ready to hit the gym hard tomorrow. Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment