Sunday, July 8, 2012

Insanity Month 1 Complete!

-Yesterday, I finished the first month of the 2 month Insanity program & I gotta say, it felt awesome. I feel ready for month two & looking forward to what's ahead. With all 5 dvds the program comes with for month 1, my most favorite one was the plyometric cardio circuit & my least favorite was by far cardio power and resistance. I realized that I have a weaker core than I would like and my goal for the next month is to toughen up my core and work on balance. My running endurance has been great along with my weight training. They are both at the point I would like them to be so I can completely dedicate my goal of having a stronger core.


My workout Saturday is as follows:
-Insanity Plyometric Cardio Circuit

My meals are listed below:

M1: 1 bagel thin toast with strawberry preserve, 3 egg white scramble with green peppers, onions and pepper. Handful of grapes.
M2: (post Insanity): Chocolate fudge shake. 1 scoop whey chocolate fudge protein powder, 1/2 cup skim milk, 1/2 cup water, crushed ice.
M3: Applebee's spinach-berry salad with water and lemon.
M4: Baked chicken and broccoli with whole wheat pasta
M5: (cheat) Ice cream sandwich
My goal nutritionally is to work on adding more veggies this month along with more water. I don't drink a lot of water throughout the day and with this excessive Arizona heat, it's something I need to work on.
I'm feeling accomplished for what I've completed and look forward and excited for what's coming ahead.


Off to enjoy my Sunday! Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment